Missouri Babies
Options

Started shopping...

I went WAY too Crazy! I knew if it was a girl I would. My mom and I went to the outlet mall at Osage Beach over the weekend. We bought Mackenzie tons of clothes for next summer. It was just onsies and a little dress for the 4th of July!

My co-workers think im crazy and I should have waited until my shower. I couldn't resist when stuff was only $2-$5 a piece.

We ran into a lady who said she buys all her kids clothes a year in advance because of the deals she can get on memorial weekend. Everything was 60-70% off plus if you spent over $50 they gave you an extra $10-15 off.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Started shopping...

• Options
    Don't worry I'm sure you'll need all of it. It's hard to know what sizes everyone will purchase and I think u can't have too many of anything when it comes to baby clothes.
  • Options
    bmf8140bmf8140 member

Bennett had a FULL closet before I had my showers. Honestly, I didn't get a ton of clothes at the showers, but I think people like buying girl stuff more than boy stuff. OR maybe it was because all of my friends and family know I have a shopping problem..ha!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do exactly that now. I have most of Cameron's winter wardrobe for next year, I just need to buy some pants. All of Cameron's summer clothes were purchased last fall. When I can pay $3.99 for a pair of Old Navy shorts instead of the $15 they cost this year (and boys clothes really never change), then I'll do it that way.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC Baby #2 - BFP on 12/14/11 @ 10DPO - CP confirmed 12/18/11
    BFP #2 on 1/13/12
  • Options
    We also didn't receive very much clothes at my shower and each time the girls move up a size I need to go shopping. It is hard since they change seasons in the stores so early you can't always get what you need at the time.?
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Girl clothes are so cute! And outlet deals are hard to resist! Where is Osage Beach?

We've already got Rubbermaids in DS's closet with clothes up to 24 mos. I'll have to buy more as we see how he grows, but we (more accurately, my mom) couldn't pass up some great deals at Kohl's & Target. We also got a ton of hand-me-downs that friends have given or sold to us at a great price.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Osage Beach is in Lake of the Ozarks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"