Secondary IF
Options

IF makes me want to eat everything in sight!

Ugh....i was just getting back to pp weight. ?Not pre IF weight (that tacked on another 5-10lbs)

I just started provera (had AF every flippin month after DD was born...but of course now that i need b/w and u/s it has gone back to its old haywire self)....and i am eating everything in sight. ?Especially really bad things like whoppers and chips. ?And Cold Stone cake batter icecream is calling my name as i type!

It must be this pills and hormones right? ?I want my old wimpy appetite back now that summer is coming:(?

Re: IF makes me want to eat everything in sight!

• Options

I am the same especially during the 2 wks of prometrium supps.  Makes me eat like a starving animal.

Just another way IF sucks butt but now that you mention it.... CS cake batter ice cream sounds so good!!  And I don't even LIKE ice cream!

• Options
    Oh yeah the provera is a hormone... all these hormones put your body out of whack.  It is funny b/c many of us who are pregnant now are talking about how we are all losing weight by accident.  I really believe it is our bodies' way of working everything out after all this dang hormones.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"