Connecticut Babies

Check In: Lets make a list of whos who

Lets get a list going of active Bumpers (Bumpies?) and where we are in the TTC/Pregnancy world

I'll keep a sheet going and we'll post weekly and everyone can update thier status and post bump pictures if they are pregnant.

I'm Jen TTC on cycle #5

(If your pregnant let us know your due date and any other info if you want to announce it like gender/name etc)

Re: Check In: Lets make a list of whos who

• Hi all!!  I just found this board last week (I think its new).

I am Brittany, have been TTC since last July, but actively I am on cycle #3 (with tracking, etc).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think the board was created a few months ago but nobody comes on here! I'm the same way, I forget about it and don't check daily.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there.  I'm pg with #1....haven't seen the doc yet for actual due date...the calc says early Feb.   1st set of bloodwork is Tue 6/2.  Had a beta drawn on Fri 5/22 (for work comp related treatment) and that's how we found out. It was 23.  I was at 14DPO & was getting neg HPT.
  • Hello, I'm Lynn & I'm 32 weeks pg. I am due on 7/24 but am being induced on 7/9. We don't know the gender, can't wait to be surprised!! No names picked out yet either.
  • Vicki-Due 11/27 by the latest calculations. We will know in July if its a boy or girl!
  • Hello, I'm Jenn.  We just went off the pill in May.  For right now we're just letting things happen as they may...if nothing happens in a few months or so we'll start being more proactive about (charting, etc).  But I don't know if I can hold out that long.  I can't wait for a BFP!
  • Hi Jennicap, I recognize you from the Tribe.  I'm Heather and we just got our BFP on Tuesday.  My EDD is March 28th.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Hi Everyone. I'm Danielle, 30 weeks preganant with our first baby, a girl. EDD is September 24th.
  • Hello all! My name is Tania and I'm from Hamden. I am 26 weeks prego with # 1, Chase Gavin Adorno, estimated due date October 22.
  • Hi!   I'm Mel and I'm in North Haven.  I am 32 weeks with #1, a girl named Kate.  My estimated due date is September 11.
  • Hi,

I'm Karla and got my BFP on July26 and have my first app in a couple of weeks.  Our EDD is in March. 

• hi i'm desiree edd 25 december 09!
  • Hi Jen and everyone else!

I'm Erica, and based on the bump calendar I'm due with baby #2 on April 7th.

I have a daughter who just turned 2.  My first Dr. appointment is next week and hopefully we'll confirm the due date.

• imageKevinsdes:
    hi i'm desiree edd 25 december 09!

I had a Christmas 08 due date and he came right on time!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hello, I am new to this site! My fiance and I are getting married October 2, 2009 and planning on going off the pill immediately afterwards!
  • Greetings everyone!  I'm Jaime pregnant with baby number 1.  My EDD is April 24, 2010.
  • Didn't know this board existed!  So excited now!

I'm Anna and just found out I'm about 3 weeks pregnant after really actively TTC starting in Jan. (went off BCP after 9 years in Sept.)

Don't have any other baby info since I just got 3 BFPs this past Sat.  I have my 1st dr. appt. on Sept. 2nd.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm Kim, I just found this board. I am 28 weeks pregnant and we are expecting a little girl in November. 
  • Hi!  I'm Jennifer from Stamford.  My EDD is 2/19/10.  We go for our ultrasound in a couple of weeks to find out if we're having a boy or girl!  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"