Philadelphia Babies
Options

Looking for good photographer/photography studio in Montgomery County

I want to get my son's 3 month pictures taken next month. I had a maternity/newborn photographer but I can't afford to use her for my 3-6-9-12 month photos, too expensive. So I am looking somewhere that is very good but a little more affordable. With my daughter we lived in Texas and my friend had a photography studio and took all of her pictures and was fabulous. So I have never gone to a Sears/JCPenney's/Picture People type of place. Anyone have any recommendations? I am a total picture nut but I want really good quality pictures and am willing to pay a moderate price. I just can't pay hundreds per session that is all. :) I have also heard of Portrait Innovations, anyone used them?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking for good photographer/photography studio in Montgomery County

• Options

I've used Picture People in the KOP mall and have been very happy with them - they also send out coupons all the time which makes the price very reasonable.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ive used Picture People and have been very pleased. I also tried the studio at BRU- cant remember the name but I wasnt as happy with them. A few friends also recommended Target
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My best friend is a professional photographer and is absolutely amazing... and she can custom tailor a package to suit your needs. Her website is currently under construction but if you email her and tell her Lindy recommended her... she could probably send you some examples of her work and give you some prices.

You can get her number here if you want and go from there, but I highly recommend her. She is the ONLY person whom I will allow to take my photos!

(though if you do choose to contact her, don't tell her that I responded on this board yet... we haven't shared our good news with her yet!!!)

https://www.jwphotostudios.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"