TTC after 35
Options

schitzopheria caused by IF! Vent

Some days I can't bear to be on the boards, other days i am reading all day and all ?night. ?During the tww I start out sooo hopeful and then find myself realizing that I am not pg and then getting really frustrated and more angry.

I know we probably all go through this, but as I approach the one year mark of ttc I am just getting more depressed...Ugg, why, why does this have to be so difficult! ?I see girls around me getting pg on accident, and those of us trying have to go through this, ?there is something so unfair about all this.

Thank you all for letting me vent!!! ?Well all i have left to say is Hope we all get our BFP's sooner rather then later!?

Re: schitzopheria caused by IF! Vent

• Options

Sorry you are feeling so frustrated right now.  It is so hard.  If I remember right, I think you are an early Oer/short cycle girl like me, so it seems like we are always in the 2ww.  I can't remember your situation.  Are you seeing an RE?  What does he/she say?

Feel free to vent away. We are here for venting whenever needed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Prior to being on clomid my cycles 23 days, this was also prior to being diagnosed with cysts. ?I haven't gone to an RE yet...I was hoping that clomid would work and we have just found a dose that is helping me to O. ?Sooo I am now getting to then end of my tww and should find out this weekend...

I think part of my frustration is that more then likely I will be getting or have just gotten a/f on my mom's 12 annv of her death...what a great week!!

Thank you for listening and the support! ?Its appreciated more then you know! ?All the women on here are supportive and that is what makes this board so great! ??

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It does sound like a really rough week.  I hope you are surprised by a BFP instead of AF.  We're here for you.

• Options
    I'm sorry you are having a rough week....but you know we are here...and there are lots of us that also feel a lot crazy most of the time!
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member
    Sorry you're so frustrated. TTC is definitely a roller coaster of emotions. So many highs and lows, hopes and disappointments. Hang on and vent away. That's what we're here for.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What a week! (((hugs)))

And yes, TTC does make a person a little bonkers. It absolutely happens to most of us. You're not alone, and you're always welcome to vent here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"