Special Needs

*angmc78*

Hey!  I haven't seen you on here in awhile!  How is your little Declan doing??  Things have been going so well since we started the growth hormone - I swear that stuff is AMAZING!  Isaac is so much more active and getting stronger.  We hope that soon we'll get his g-tube out - but I think we are still a pretty far away off on that. 

Just wondering how things were going!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: *angmc78*

• Just got your message. Sorry I'm not very consistant about checking here. Declan's doing well. We started the growth hormone last week! Glad to hear you see a difference. I talked to another mom who's DC has been on it for 3 months and has seen no difference.

We did a walk for our local chapter for PWS. It was nice to see other families and children with it.

He is a very typical toddler and a mom couldn't be more ecstatic! Temper tantrums and all! I just never thought we'd be here. I just keep thinking back to this tiime last year when all he did was lie around. Now he crawls everywhere and pulls himself up  and cruises!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"