Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Daytime Museum GTG 06/26

There's a kid-friendly museum tour at the Amon Carter on Friday, June 26, 2009 10:30 a.m.?11:30 a.m.

Here's the info from their website:

Amon Carter Museum New Parents Tour

Interactive tour for new parents (babies and strollers welcome)

Are you in need of mental stimulation and adult conversation? Pack up the baby stroller and join us for a tour designed to introduce new parents (with babies in tow) to a variety of artworks at the Carter. This free tour is most appropriate for parents with pre-toddlers, and refreshments will be provided after the program.

Tour begins outside the Museum Store. Reservations are not required, but we recommend that parents call 817.989.5031 to receive helpful instructions. Parents are encouraged to park in the lot on Lancaster Avenue, south of the museum, and enter the museum through the accessible Lancaster entrance.

Re: Daytime Museum GTG 06/26

• Options
    I really wish I could go :( We have a really busy day & weekend coming up.
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmmm....I might be in. We will be leaving for Yellowstone the next day so if we're all packed and ready we might join in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds fun!  We just might have to be there :o)
  • Options
    That sounds like fun.  It is during morning nap time, but might be able to arrange his schedule around that day. :)
  • Options
    They must do this monthly, because I'm already going to this same event THIS Friday...Same time, same place if anyone else wants to join up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, so I didn't read the date until now. I will put this in my calendar & will definitely go if I am in town!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"