Texas Babies
Options

Last night..

So this is probably not a huge accomplishment for most, but Audrey crashed around 8, woke up at 10 and Mike fed her and then didn't wake up again until 12:30 and then after that until 3:45! From 3:45 she woke up at 6:30 but I was able to get her to fall back asleep until 7:30.

Of course, I was excited until I saw the explosive diaper she had sometime between 6:30 and 7:30. Since we were both wide awake at that point, we went for a walk, she was awake the whole time, and then got back around 9 and she ate and has been sleeping since. 

I feel like this whole sleeping thing is getting a little better!

Re: Last night..

• Options
    Hooray! I'm telling you... the 6 week mark is magical. The weeks before it were just a blur. She'll starting getting in a routine really quickly :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats!

Wow... I guess everything is relative. Now that he is almost 8 months that would be a "God awful worst night ever" post for us. Funny how my perspective has changed.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageOct1406:

So this is probably not a huge accomplishment for most, but Audrey crashed around 8, woke up at 10 and Mike fed her and then didn't wake up again until 12:30 and then after that until 3:45! From 3:45 she woke up at 6:30 but I was able to get her to fall back asleep until 7:30.

Of course, I was excited until I saw the explosive diaper she had sometime between 6:30 and 7:30. Since we were both wide awake at that point, we went for a walk, she was awake the whole time, and then got back around 9 and she ate and has been sleeping since. 

I feel like this whole sleeping thing is getting a little better!

Yay! I'm glad things are getting a little easier for you. And they'll continue to get better, I promise! The best part for me was around 2 months when Josh really started to be interactive and would play and laugh. It makes all those sleepless nights so worth it!

Sidenote: LMG, I can't believe Carter is already almost 8 months! Whoa!

• Options
    Yay!!  Glad to hear you're getting more sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"