San Diego Babies
Options

stroller recommendations

I am having the hardest time choosing a stroller. ?I don't want to spend more than 500. Currently I walk about an hour a day and I want to keep it up once the baby arrives. ?I am looking for some recommendations...thanks

Re: stroller recommendations

• Options
    We have a BOB Revolution and love it. I walk about an hour and DH runs. It works really well for both of us.
  • Options
    I got an Uppa (given to me). It is pretty pricey but good. I would have purchased the BOB and/or Cortina by Chicco. The Cortina is a convertible one that is geared for newborns. BOB is a jogging stroller.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm getting the phil & ted. The new one double is $800 but the older classic model single is $350 at target.com My sister has had it since her son was one. She used a Chicco before that and switched to the phil & ted and is still using it with her 5 year old in front at 3 year old on bottom.  It works out really well.
  • Options
    The Bumbleride Indie.
  • Options
    I got the Bumbleride Indie as well--I love it! I also love that it is a San Diego company.  Plus, it's lighter than a normal jogger stroller and works great on the beach and sand....
  • Options

imagebridal_honey:
    I got the Bumbleride Indie as well--I love it! I also love that it is a San Diego company.  Plus, it's lighter than a normal jogger stroller and works great on the beach and sand....

I didn't know it was a SD company!  THAT"S AWESOME!!!  Now I feel even better about my choice of the Indie.  Love supporting the locals!  :o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"