Illinois Babies

Looking for affordable home daycare in the Plainfield, IL area?

Hello,

My name is Jillian Rodgers and I am 26 years old. I am looking to be a stay at home Mom to my 3 month old daughter, Ally. I was hoping to take in additional children of any ages to help provide income for our family as well as companions for our daughter.  I come from a family with 3 younger siblings and have been helping take care of children for 13+ years. I love children and would provide a structured, safe environment for them here. I love arts and crafts and teaching and would make sure the children are kept busy with fun activities throughout the day. We have toys, books and plenty of other things also for the children to play with. There is a park down the street from me, and I have a large, fenced in backyard for the children to play in. I can provide references if needed from other parents for which I have cared for their children.

I understand how costly day care can be and am willing to work with your budget needs and come up with a fair price and I have flexible hours of availability.   

Re: Looking for affordable home daycare in the Plainfield, IL area?

• Hi Jillian-

I own a business in downtown Plainfield and will probably be looking for someone to take care of my daughter one day a week only.  I'm due in September and probably won't need childcare until January.  Would you be willing to take another infant?  I know it would be difficult since you already have a 3 month old.  I know one day a week doesn't do much for you as far as income either, so I didn't know if that would be somethin you'd consider.  My email is bridal_lady@yahoo.com if you would like to email me.  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"