South Florida Babies
Options

nicksgirl

do tell!!!!

share how it turned out on sunday! i saw your blog - the treat boxes looked sooo cute - what did you put in them?

riley looks sooo big...god bless!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nicksgirl

• Options

Thanks again for those!! Everyone loved them!l! Inside, I put some candy, sunglasses, bracelets, bouncey balls, animal crackers...and I think that's it. It doesn't sound like alot, but they were stuffed!

The party went well, too fast though! Riley loved her cake and all of her gifts but I think she was more into having so many people in her home. She was running through the house throwing her hands up and doing high pitched shrieking because she was so excited! And I didn't think I'd get emotional on this day but I did start to get choked up when everyone stated to sing "Happy Birthday" I was fighting back the tears big time!!! It's just such a HUGE milestone!

My only regret is I wish I got more photos. =( I should have designated someone to do that for me. I was so busy with guests, making sure the food was stocked, then presents and cake and I had Nick take some pictures but I didn't even get any with the three of us. Oh well, it is what it is and at least I got some pictures, right?! =)

Overall, the day was great and I'm SOOO looking forward to planning her next birthday already!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad everything turned out well! She's so gorgeous :) I'll check out the pics on the blog soon...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww! How cute that she was running around the house like that? Glad you all had a great 1st birthday!!!
  • Options
    I'm so glad she had a good time! I also got teary when they sang Happy birthday to Zoe!!! It his HUGE!!!! :-)
  • Options
    Riley looked like she had a blast! I'm glad everything turned out great and everyone enjoyed themselves!
  • Options

Riley is so beautiful. Awww...and she was so little when I met you guys.?

I got very emotional when people sang to Diego as well and like you I wish I would've gotten more pictures. I am glad to hear that you guys enjoyed that's what's important after all. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"