Minnesota Babies

Photographers

Please recommend reasonably priced photographers that takes newborn pictures.

Thanks!!

Re: Photographers

• Amber Procaccini - she's awesome and is reasonable because she does not advertise and works out of her home/studio.  Check out her website:

https://www.aprocacciniphoto.com/

• Photography by McCartney is FANTASTIC! They have done our wedding and prortraits of my sister and her dog (not baby, but still cool!). He will be doing our baby portraits as well.

Here's the website: www.photographybymccartney.com

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I depends on what you mean by "reasonable". Everyone's definition is different.

However, I just had K's 9 month pictures taken by Caroline Photography. We had won a free session at a silent auction, but she usually charges 100/hr and that includes all proofs and a copyright free DVD of the images to what you want with. 

here's a couple of my favorites: 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:

I depends on what you mean by "reasonable". Everyone's definition is different.

However, I just had K's 9 month pictures taken by Caroline Photography. We had won a free session at a silent auction, but she usually charges 100/hr and that includes all proofs and a copyright free DVD of the images to what you want with. 

Is there a website for this photographer? Thanks!!

• I don't think she has a website, but I can get you her contact info. I worked with her over the phone. I know she has a blog. I'll get the address
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:

Thanks so much!!

• Tonya at Wilson Whitaker Photography does a great job with baby and prenatal portraits.  She has studio space available but most of her shoots are on location wherever is convenient for you.  She'll be shooting my family portraits in July.  Check out their website to see some samples of what they call can do.  Everything is digital and they do offer DVDs of the pictures and I believe a reproduction release.  Hard to find those with a lot of photographers.

https://www.wilsonwhitakerphoto.com/index.php#

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"