Alabama Babies
Options

How do I make a flyer?

I spent an hour and a half last night on the computer making the flyer for our house.  I found this awesome "free" software and it looked so professional and nice.  But, when I printed it (at midnight), it had a watermark on it with the name of that software and said that in order to print it without, I have to buy the software which was $200.  UGH!!!  I was so pissed!  So, my question is, how else can I make one that will look nicer than just typing out info and copying a pic to the top of it?  I am not the most advanced person when it comes to technology, obviously! 

Re: How do I make a flyer?

• Options
    uagirluagirl member

You can download this free template from Microsoft:

https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010014361033.aspx

If you have Photoshop, you can do one there as well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

My suggestion would be photoshop, but that is because I always get Cory to do that kind of stuff for me and he always uses photoshop. 

If you want some help - email me and I can get Cory to help you. Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second using microsoft.com and searching templates! They have tons of free stuff on there if you search.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My dad's a realtor, and I use InDesign to make all his. Let me know if you need help!
  • Options
    You could also maybe try power point. I think it has a few templates in it

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    OMG!  I wish I would have asked you smart ladies this question before I went through all that crap last night.  Such a waste of time!  Well, since posting this question earlier, my sister offered to make one for us (she's a mortgage lender and already had a template).  I think it looks pretty good so we're gonna use it.  I really appreciate all of your suggestions and offers to help though.  Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"