Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Those of you with baby crack machine (R/P from 0-6)

I just got one today (14.99 at JCP!) and am curious which sound works the best, or does it vary depending on what your LO prefers??
BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Those of you with baby crack machine (R/P from 0-6)

• Options
    We like the rain.  At first we used the ocean but the subtle seagulls made me wake thinking it was E crying.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Which JCP did you get it from? I don't think I'm going to have time to run out to see if they have them down here. I may just ask my mom to stop by Capital City and check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebridz2be:
    Which JCP did you get it from? I don't think I'm going to have time to run out to see if they have them down here. I may just ask my mom to stop by Capital City and check.

At Capital City.  There were still a bunch there when I picked mine up!  They were back behind the small kitchen appliances on the wall toward the right. 

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    It only worked one time for us, and that was with the ocean sound.  I'm hoping we have more luck with it next baby.
  • Options
    We also use the rain function... it seems calming to them
  • Options
    Another vote for rain! And DH and I can't sleep without the sound over the monitor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"