Philadelphia Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Bryn Mawr?

This is a lame question, but I am curious. On the 3rd tri board, people have said that their hospital gives them a celebratory dinner after the baby arrives.  Does Bryn Mawr? 

TIA!!

Re: Anyone deliver at Bryn Mawr?

• Options

Not that i experienced.

it's a great hospital. i will pass on a dinner- for the great experience i had. doctors were top notch, nurses were so caring and attentive. plus they have a top of the line NICU (which i needed)-

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

Not that i experienced.

it's a great hospital. i will pass on a dinner- for the great experience i had. doctors were top notch, nurses were so caring and attentive. plus they have a top of the line NICU (which i needed)-

Thanks Stacy! Yea, all of my research told me about the doctors and the NICU, so I am very happy and comfortable to be delivering there.  I am glad that you had a good experience. You little lady is adorable!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at Bryn Mawr last year and I am a Labor and Delivery nurse there as well- no celebratory dinniers, but they do have dove ice cream (I know not quite the same). But the doctors and nurses are all amazing people and I felt very safe putting my life and my daughter's life in their hands.
  • Options
    No celebratory dinner from the hospital. We got Bertucci's take-out for dinner and the nurse told me there were dove bars in the sitting area but I never got a chance to get one :( ?I chose Bryn Mawr b/c of their level III NICU but my son was transferred anyway to another NICU b/c of a Bryn Mawr docs mistake.
  • Options

Thanks ladies!  I have already asked my H to bring in some birthday cake for me (it will be a birth day afterall).  So many ladies on the 3 tri board said that their hospital provided these fancy schmancy dinners.  I thought it was funny.

smc - I hope everything turned out well for your little guy.  That's scary!

• Options
    Kris721Kris721 member
    My MIL was telling me that after she gave birth to DH, the hospital gave her and FIL a candlelit dinner and they had a choice of steak or lobster....DH was born near Reading.
    BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
  • Options

Can anyone recommend an ob/gyn that they are really pleased with that delivers out of Bryn Mawr Hospital? 

My ob/gyn is about an hour away and I am now 9 weeks and would like to switch but I'm aprehensive about finding a new doc I can trust AND get appointments with and a person on the phone when needed.

• Options
    imageIrishbabee:

Can anyone recommend an ob/gyn that they are really pleased with that delivers out of Bryn Mawr Hospital? 

My ob/gyn is about an hour away and I am now 9 weeks and would like to switch but I'm aprehensive about finding a new doc I can trust AND get appointments with and a person on the phone when needed.

• Options
    imageIrishbabee:

I go to Dr. Philip Hirschman in King of Prussia. He has been great!

583 Shoemaker Rd # 104

King of Prussia, PA 19406 -

(610) 265-0184

• Options
    I second Phillip Hirshman--- he is wonderful. wish he delivered my daughter. he was my OB though.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"