Louisiana Babies
Options

When is it enough?

Since I'm a PW today and all.....Some of this may get to be TMI. Sorry!

Man, my family has been having a rough month or so, but this week blows.

My cousin's baby (16 mo) had to have "female" surgery Monday. She's doing good. There's been a reoccurring growth in her reproductive system, without getting too into it.

My uncle's been thru a whirlwind for about 6 wks since he's been facing the possibility of lung cancer. Last week they found out that his entire left lung is shot and he hasn't been using it anyway. Today he goes in for a PET scan to see if they can just remove the lung along with the cancer or if it's spread he'll have to start chemo and radiation.

Yesterday another uncle had surgery on his rectum. Joy. He's in serious pain.

Today my grandma is getting a pacemaker put in. She's still in surgery as of now.

And in a couple weeks my cousin has to have surgery on her cervix. She found out she has mild dysplasia and also another spot that's a 2 on the 1-3 cancerous scale so she has to go get part of it removed. This is the daughter of lung cancer uncle so their immediate family has seriously been put thru the ringer recently.

So our family's got all kinds of issues going on right now. Just needed to vent, I guess. We're all so close. It's hard.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When is it enough?

• Options
    Oh my goodness sweetheart!  That is a TON for one family to be going through.  My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family darlin.  Im always here if you need to vent.
  • Options
    Dang it girl!!!!!!!!  That is way too much for one family to go through, but you are in my thoughts!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about everything your family is going through. I hope these tough times go away soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"