Alabama Babies
Options

Amanda (amandabrooke)

How is the job hunt going?  Did you have your interview yet? 

Re: Amanda (amandabrooke)

• Options

Thanks for checking Allison =)  I had one interview on Monday, but that wasn't a good fit for either party. I have one that'll either be Thursday afternoon or Friday morning with a former employer and I'm excited about it; then next week I fly out to FL for a 3rd one. There's been some good phone dialogue with different companies and I actually turned down one company's offer (questioned their financial stability).

It's a rollercoaster of emotions- but I stay optimistic because God has always provided!

Anyhow, sorry to write a novel about this job hunt, but basically I'm trying to stay patient because it has only been 2.5 wks...Thanks so much for thinking of me!!!!   =)

• Options
    *butting in*  I'm so glad you've already got so many options!!  I LOVE the new pic of Mason :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm butting in as well....but I'm glad things are optimistic. I know there is an added pressure being a single mom, but like you said...God will provide...he always did for me :o)

Also...in the future...if I decide to have more babies...will you just have them for me? Because Mason is an absolute doll!!!!!

• Options

God absolutely always provides for us!  He will never leave you forsaken. 

I am so glad that there are some options out there.  I know how discouraging it can be looking for a job.  Good Luck and I hope you get an offer soon!

• Options
    Glad its looking up for you. It will all fall into place and I hope soon!! Mason is such a cutie!! Oh my goodness! Love the picture!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad you have so many different opportunities! And I also love the new picture, he is precious!
  • Options

Wow, thank y'all so much for your outpouring of encouragement! I'll make sure to keep you posted once I get to celebrate with a new job =)   

And thanks for the sweet comments on Mason's picture...his big brown eyes just make me melt-I'm afraid he's going to be able to get away with anything and everything (yikes!).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"