LGBT Parenting
Options

**thiswillbe**

Are you charting?  If so, have you found that the progesterone altered your temps? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **thiswillbe**

• Options

Yep, I'm charting. I do kinda think the progesterone altered my temps. My chart for last cycle showed almost a tri-phasic pattern (which of course I took as a good sign at the time!), and I think it may have been due to the progesterone. My charts aren't usually tri-phasic.

If you want to see my chart from last cycle, it is in my blog, second post down (5/15):  https://thiswillbeanadventure.blogspot.com 

ETA: The days on progesterone are marked as little "Ps" at the bottom of the chart.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

**Butting in**

Progesterone messed with S's temps so much that we didn't chart during medicated cycles, it made us crazy :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks.  I stopped charting when we met with the RE since he said it wasn't worth our effort (going medicated and all).  And I wasn't that good at it.  However I've been taking my temp since this weekend and it's higher than it ever was in previous cycles.  I'm NOT trying to find phantom symptoms, I just want to know exactly what effects the meds are having on my body.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I only chart because S makes it soooo easy-- when the "baby alarm" goes off, she turns it off and grabs the thermometer, turns it on, and puts it right in front of me. All I have to do is put it in my mouth and wait for the beep. (I am so spoiled!)

The higher overall temp is interesting-- I got curious and looked back over my past year of charts (8 "cycles", though several were anov.), and the cycle with prometrium is the first cycle where I've been consistently as high as I was. In all the other cycles combined, I reached 98.2 maybe 3 times, whereas in the cycle with prometrium, I was at or above 98.2 for 9 days.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"