New Orleans Babies

Where do you take DC for pictures?

Do  you go to a chain like Sears or JC Pennys? Or do you go to a real photographer?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where do you take DC for pictures?

• We do both.  DD takes pictures every 2 months at JCPennys.  At 5 months I took DD to my friend who is a photographer.  Her name is Heidi Bowers.  Heidi did my maternity pictures, the new born pictures and she will also do DD's 8 month and 1 year pics.
  • We don't know what we'll do yet.  My SIL has been using Heidi Bowers as well (for her maternity portraits, and her son's newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 1 year portraits).  The pictures are great, but I don't know if we can handle the price for such a large package.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have gone to Sears for 3, 6, 9, 12 month old pictures. We went for the 3 month ones and they were OK. I really didn't like the lady who took his pictures. However, for 6 months they were really good! So now every time I go I will only see that one photographer, she is really great.  It's not the best quality BUT you can't beat the price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pea-kaypea-kay member

we've only done pro pics, only because i don't know where else to go. i'm a little scared of bringing three toddlers to a portrait studio, but i want to try. hmm....

for the record, amy drouet and sandra o'claire have done my pics. they both do amazing work.

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • star173star173 member

My husband is a photographer- I am too, just not as much as he is. We do it part time, so it's relatively inexpensive. PM me or something if you'd like more info.

(I hope this is allowed on here!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"