Missouri Babies

Get together?

I am new to this board, but I was wondering if anyone is planning a get together at any point in the future?  My husband and I really have no friends with children and because of that it seems like people have pretty much stayed away basically since we found out I was pregnant.  It would just be nice to get to know some other moms in the area.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Get together?

• I would LOVE be part of a GTG! I've got 2 more weeks of teaching and them I'm pretty much open all summer long.  Just let me know when and where and we'll try to be there!
  • Sorry girls, I know I've been saying all along that I would plan one soon but my new job is just kind of crazy lately!  Our last event for awhile is this week and then we have the holiday next week but how about the first or second week in June.  I am up for anything.  We can try to do a weeknight (so our working moms can come too) or we could try a weekend.

Maybe I should make a poll to see which date works best.

• Loading the player...
  • I want to start a group and know a few moms that arent on the bump that would also like to start a group.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would be interested in a gtg. We have really been wanting to meet new people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"