Michigan Babies
Options

How's everyone?

edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies

Mommas how are the kiddos? Soon-to-be mommas how are you feeling? Want-to-be mommas how is it, uh, going? :o)  Let's have an update!

Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005

Re: How's everyone?

• Options
    I didn't end up being pregnant.  No  AF showed up last Thursday morning.  I had a little breakdown with H Thursday afternoon.  I'm doing better, mostly because I'm not thinking about it.  8 months is a long time (to me) to be trying to with no positive results. 
  • Options

imagexDanniellex:
    I didn't end up being pregnant.  No  AF showed up last Thursday morning.  I had a little breakdown with H Thursday afternoon.  I'm doing better, mostly because I'm not thinking about it.  8 months is a long time (to me) to be trying to with no positive results. 

I completely understand how you feel.  From months 12-15 (after hardcore trying) I pretty much lost it every other day.  My H was serisously getting sick of me, but I couldn't help it.  I didn't want to be that way, but that's the way I was.  It does get better though, at least with me it did.  I started to feel a lot better during months 16-19.  But I think that is because I got some renewed hope from IF testing.

I'm sorry.

Hang in there Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been really, really tired.  Tired and cranky.  And I noticed I can't eat as much as I used too.  No morning sickness and no huge food aversions.  But sometimes I feel a little nauseous.

Other than that, it's been good :-)

• Options

good... We have our ultrasound next Tuesday and I'm so excited! We aren't finding out what we are having, but I'll be 21 weeks along at the time, and I just can't wait to peek in on the little one. I've been more and more tired lately, so I don't know if the little one is going through a growth spurt or what. And I've recently realized that I can't do everything that I used to - like garden for 3 hours in a row, that totally kicked me in the butt! :)

D&M - I was totally tired until I hit about 13/14 weeks, and I finally started to feel like my energy came back! And thats great about not really having morning sickness or aversions :)

• Options

Things in our household are going well. Today we had our first diaper failure. Let me tell you that was NOT fun. LOL! To top it off when I put Bri on the changing table she spit up. This is on top of her peeing as soon as I removed her diaper first thing this morning. It's been a day full of bodily fluids. LOL!

Brielle is able to hold up her head just about all the time now. She is not happy unless she's sitting up. She's a pro at lifting her chest too. Lately she's been a side sleeper. If she rolls from her side to her back she wakes right up. Thankfully I've been able to get her right back to sleep.

Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005
  • Options
    imagekubes:

D&M - I was totally tired until I hit about 13/14 weeks, and I finally started to feel like my energy came back! And thats great about not really having morning sickness or aversions :)

I totally spoke too soon.  Yesterday I puked while brushing my teeth, and today was absolutely terrible while in the shower.  I was dry heaving because there was nothing to throw up, and it hurt so bad.  Terrible! 

• Options
    imageMissyNa:

Things in our household are going well. Today we had our first diaper failure. Let me tell you that was NOT fun. LOL! To top it off when I put Bri on the changing table she spit up. This is on top of her peeing as soon as I removed her diaper first thing this morning. It's been a day full of bodily fluids. LOL!

Brielle is able to hold up her head just about all the time now. She is not happy unless she's sitting up. She's a pro at lifting her chest too. Lately she's been a side sleeper. If she rolls from her side to her back she wakes right up. Thankfully I've been able to get her right back to sleep.

She sounds like she's doing great!  LOL @ full day of bodily fluids!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"