Tennessee Babies
Options

A local board? SAWEET!

Hey guys!  I didn't even know this board existed til just now, but man am I happy for it.

DH and I live in the Clarksville/Ft Campbell area. I am currently pregnant with our second baby, and our DD is almost a year old!!!!

I love to talk to people so anyone who feels like making a buddy, let me know! lol.

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: A local board? SAWEET!

• Options
    Hi! Welcome! I am south of Nashville in Spring Hill so kinda far, but we need to get this board moving! ;)
  • Options

Welcome! I am just north of Knoxville. I really wish we could recruit more TN bumpies.

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ya know what I like about the fact that there is a local board? It almost feels like you aren't connected to all the other chickadees out there. Has anyone noticed how sometimes those big boards get.....Well, a little crazy? lol
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I am in Smyrna just for the record.  Will probably start ttc within the next six months or so.
  • Options
    abrazzabrazz member
    I am excited too!  I just found this as well.  I am in Columbia Tn.  We just moved there from Nashville.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I didn't know this board existed either!!  Its rather tucked away and I'm not really sure how I got here.  But it is nice to be able to talk to locals!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't know this board was even on here until today, I am sure glad i found it:) Anyways I live in the Crossville area and I am a newbie:)
  • Options
    With a 2 month old, I haven't been on the boards much.  This is nice to see!  I'm in Nashville, Sylvan Park. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"