New Orleans Babies
Options

Marg.

How did your appointment go? 

I just got some test results back and I failed my 1 hr. Glucose test... I have to go back next week and take the 3 hour test.  =(

Re: Marg.

• Options

My appointment went fine...They say I'm 9 weeks 1 day today but because I'm pretty damn sure when I ovulated I'm sticking to 8w5d...anyways...

No ultrasound yesterday since I had one last week =(

The next one will be at 12 weeks for the NT/Quan screening that I opted to do.

That sucks about your 1 hr test...They didn't do one on me...just a whole ton of labs few weeks ago. 

Good luck on your 3hr test!

How are you doing with symptoms? I've had morning sickness since week 6, not fun!  And I'm so freaking tired all the time!

• Options

I have been super lucky with the morning sickness.  I just get nauseous like 4 or five times a day for about 20 min then it passes.. I am tired all the time too.  I also have a bad case of PregoBrain.  I keep making stupid mistakes at work.  

I hope your  M/S goes away after the first trimester... I know another month of that must sound unbearable.

I was hoping for an ultrasound this visit but I guess I will have to wait until who knows when. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm hoping I feel better soon too.  Glad yours passes.  I totally here ya about the brain...Not only and I tired, I'm dumb now too!

I see you over on 1st Tri.  I'm over there a lot.

Speaking of tired...almost bed time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"