Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

if you have a chunkster

d is tipping the scales at 22 pounds and is growing out of 12 month clothes. i am finding it more and more difficult to find footed onsie-sleepers for, say, size 18-24 months. any suggestions?

Re: if you have a chunkster

• Options
    Yeah I gave up.  She wears jammies with no feet. 
  • Options
    JanimalJanimal member

DD is 22 lbs also.  You can order online.  The Children's Place has some cute ones - I just ordered some on clearance for DD.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have some Gerber footed sleepers that are 18 months, I think.

C is 22 lbs as well, but he's a shortie. We are still rollin' in 9/12 month gear :o)

• Options
    I found some at Kmart. It was hard and out of my way. But they had them.
  • Options
    Same boat.  Carter's always has them in all sizes, but I refuse to pay $15 for a pair of pjs. I gave up and started buying 2 piece sets, which seem to be much easier to find, and just putting socks on DS.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    We've started buying "big boy" two-piece jammies for DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    They have "big" footed sleepers at BRU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD is 27 lbs and wearing 2T in clothes. Needless to day she is wearing 2 pc pj's we found a whole line of cute Small Paul (Paul Frank's line) jammies at TJ Maxx. If she is not wearing those she is in a tshirt and a diaper.
  • Options
    EMWindyEMWindy member

I gave up trying to find footed sleepers - I tried the bigger zip up sleepers that Carters makes in 12m, 18m, 2T+, etc - but those aren't very stretchy and DD barely fits in the 12m one.

DD is 22 lb at 7 months.   I've been dressing her in 2 piece Carters PJ's.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS is 22 pounds, but fits into 9 month footed sleepers from Carter's (he was 26 inches at his 4 month appt., not sure how tall he is now).  We have a Carter's outlet by our house, so we pay about 1/2 price and then I usually use a coupon, so it makes it a little cheaper.  Even though we have some footed ones, now that it's getting warmer out I like the ones without the feet b/c it gives us the option of socks or no socks and it seems to breathe better. 

Question about the two-piece jammies: Does your LO's belly hang out?  That's the one thing I don't like about t-shirts and I can see DS waking up with his belly fully exposed from wiggling around.

• Options
    DD is a big girl. She's turning one on May 29th and is 24 lbs and 31 inches. We buy at Children's Place. They have footie PJs that go up to toddler size. It's suppose to be a little snug. DD is wearing 18 month PJ.
  • Options
    I gave up on the footed sleepers as well...I got him 2 pc jammies and use socks. He doesn't take them off until he gets up the next morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"