Tennessee Babies
Options

I had no idea!!!!

We have a TN Bump board!  Wow!  Let me introduce myself:  My name is LaTonya.  DH and I have been married for a year and 5 months.  We have been trying to conceive for about 10 months now.  I have been off bcp for over a year.  I only took bcp for like 7 months and I was done with them.  So, we have been actively trying for some time now!  I pray this cycle is it! 

My mom is a midwife at Vanderbilt.  Her name is Linda.  I think I saw in JCM's blog that she is your midwife!  Small world!  She is the best!  I love my mom and she loves ALL her patients!  I'm just glad to see midwives who truly care!  Best of luck to all you mommies and mommies-to-be!

LaTonya

Re: I had no idea!!!!

• Options
    GL this month!
  • Options

LaTonya - Hi! Yes, she is our midwife - that is so cool that you are on here!

She breifly mentioned you at our last appointment and asked me about my acupuncturist and said you might be interested in that.  He's really great and definitely helped us get pregnant if you ever wanted to go that route. :) 

I am so bummed because I actually had to reschedule my appointment coming up next week from Wed to Fri so I won't see your mom, but someone else this time. :( But I guess it's good to meet everyone.  Your mom is so great though so hopefully I will get to see her more often than not and she'll do our delivery! 

Nice to "meet" you  and good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, this is totally random, but your screen name looks sooo familiar from my knot days.... Were you the girl who I met at the gas station (I think we ended up meeting, can't remember exactly) near Belmont to give my crinoline to? Sorry if that makes no sense, but if it was you, it will make sense! ha :)
  • Options
    lovelyulovelyu member
    Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes!  That was you I got the crinoline from!  Wow!  Really small world!  Yes, I was on the knot as well.  Thanks for triggering my memory!  I can't wait to start going to my mom for OB appointments!  (smile)  Anyway, great to e-meet you!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"