Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Due date vs actual date statistics?

Hey ladies, I would ask 3rd tri but I don't think this has circulated in a long time and I know it went around a few times during your "generation" on 3rd.

Does anyone know where I can find those statistics for the averages of when babies are actually born? You know...something like 38-39 weeks 15%, 39-40 weeks 40%.... etc... (thats totally not it but it was something LIKE that) ??

Re: Due date vs actual date statistics?

• Options
    I have no idea where to get those stats, but I wanted to comment on your shirt in your siggy pic. I have that shirt too, and its great for PP too!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you find one of those awful siggys with the fetus pictures you can click it and it will take you to a curve with the statistics at the bottom of the page.  It used to be so easy, I'd just go to first tri and open any post with more then 5 replies :P 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJessimurph:
    If you find one of those awful siggys with the fetus pictures you can click it and it will take you to a curve with the statistics at the bottom of the page.  It used to be so easy, I'd just go to first tri and open any post with more then 5 replies :P 

HAHA

That totally worked. How sad. Some things never change huh?

• Options
    I know only 4% of women deliver on their actual due date!  My DD was and I asked the doctor that as she was stitching me up...haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"