Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Bright Starts by your side infant seat?

Does anyone have this bouncer/seat? If so do you like or dislike it?

Thanks in advance, I was trying to decide if this is in fact the one I want to get for my LO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bright Starts by your side infant seat?

• Options

We have it and love it. It's higher than most bouncy seats, which lets him sit beside us at dinner, on the couch, at our computers, etc.

The rocker bar at the bottom is great...our LO loves to be rocked with the vibrator going.

It is not a traditional "bouncy" seat. He can't really bounce in it without us rocking him...but we don't mind. 

The music/ambient noises are good too.

For the first month of his life, he would only sleep on us, in the bright starts seat, or in his swing. 

imageimage
  • Options
    Ditto PP. We LOVED this seat - especially in the beginning, it was such a life saver for us. Rocking with the vibrating thing was a serious god-send. He still sits in it now when we're eating dinner :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have this and she really likes being in it. My DH has it in his office so she sits in there with him at his computer. It's great bc it sits higher so she is more level with him.

I have a second one and I'm pondering keeping it or taking it back to BRU.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"