Michigan Babies
Options

May 4th Checkin

C&P MissyNa's previous 'checkin':

Mom's - How's it going? Anything new from the little one's? I know there was a birthday girl yesterday. :o)

TTC - I always feel silly asking "how are things going". It feels like I'm asking how your sex life is! LOL! Sooo.....feel free to give us an update. Where are you in your cycle? Anything else to report?

Pregnant - How are you feeling? Any fun developements?

Re: May 4th Checkin

• Options

I am still waiting for my blood test results.  It's been a week.  Last month it took 2 days.

Hmm

• Options

That's annoying it's taking so long to get your results back!  I'd be going crazy!

Nothing too exciting going on with me.  I've had to lie to a lot of people about being pregnant.  I can't wait to tell! We're going to spill on Mother's Day. 

I'm coming down with a nasty cold.  Can I take anything for it? I think I'm going to call my Dr. later today.

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ha! I was just thinking that we haven't done a check in here in a while. Good call D&M! ;o)

Brielle is doing good. Last week we had a few days of screaming for over an hour each day. After talking to the doctor on Friday we decided to change her reflux medicine. After I hung up the phone it hit me.....she doesn't need new medicine. She needs me to change the nipples on her bottles! We started using the bigger Avent bottles on Monday. They come with #2 nipples. Well apparently those are too fast for Brielle. So I switched back to #1 nipples and all has been well since! :o)

Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005
  • Options

We had our monthly check-up today, and it took about 2 minutes to find the heartbeat! I was getting a bit nervous, but we were hearing all kinds of movement sounds.. the little one was swimming and wiggling around so much it took us a while to grab the heartbeat. But it was a strong 150! Last time MH wasn't able to go, so this was the first time he was able to hear the heartbeat. So cool - it makes me smile whenever I hear it :) I've thought I've been feeling some movement, andI don't want to over-analyze, but I should start feeling it anytime, and thats exciting to me!

In three weeks (at 21 weeks) we'll go for our "big" ultrasound, but are not finding out the sex... this I cannot wait for!

D&M - hope your results get back soon!

Sadie - glad to hear your feeling well (right?!), and it was so hard for us to keep it a secret from everyone. I'm sure they are all excited, and there's not a better day to tell anyone - mothers day sounds perfect!

MissyNa - glad Bri's doing well too :)

• Options

Sadie - I believe Sudafed is ok, but I'm not positive. Since I haven't had to take anything yet, I really haven't paid much attention :) feel better!

• Options
    TigersTigers member

Maria - I have successfully made her a Ricky Martin fan.  I have his "Une Dos Tres Maria" song under her playlist on my IPOD.  I made her listen to it even though she didn't like it because it wasn't princess music.  Now she is requesting it.  muuwahhhahahah

Pete - Potty training going well.  Only is having accidents in public.  At home he tells us when he needs to go.  He enjoys catalog shopping while sitting on the throne.  Also, he thinks he wears a nightgown.  Because Maria makes such a big deal out of her new princess nightgowns, Pete thinks that his new pajamas are nightgowns too.

Baby Jason - weekend from hell.  Yet another ear infection.  Tubes imminent.  He didn't progress at all with his free standing because he wanted to be held all weekend long.  Drat.  I wanted to be able to say that he could walk at 10 months.

• Options
    imageTigers:

Pete - Potty training going well.  Only is having accidents in public.  At home he tells us when he needs to go.  He enjoys catalog shopping while sitting on the throne.  Also, he thinks he wears a nightgown.  Because Maria makes such a big deal out of her new princess nightgowns, Pete thinks that his new pajamas are nightgowns too.

I laughed almost the entire time reading about Pete.  He sounds so great!  What a fun kid :-)

Sorry about Baby J.  I had to have tubes when I was a baby too. 

I am off to look up "Une Dos Tres Maria"  Big Smile

• Options

Well today is Day 33, with no sign of AF.  I tested on Monday and it came back negative.  My last longest cycle was 30 days, and that was the first month off BCP.  27-28 is more my norm.  So now I'm trying to be patient and wait a few more days in hopes that the hormones will increase enough to be detectable. 

Man, if AF suddenly shows up I'm going to majorly crash from disappointment. I've tested before, but I've never been this late.  About the only symptom I have is sensitive nipples.  I talked to my sister and she said she never really had any of those early symptoms, so I guess that's reassuring. 

We'll just have to see.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"