Oregon Babies

Recommend an OB

Anyone have a stellar OB on the west side that they would recommend? I'm moving soon and trying to get a head start on setting up my appt.

Thanks!

Re: Recommend an OB

• I have Kiaser and my Dr. is Wendy Smith....  I just started seeing her and fell in love with her.  She runs late, but I figured one appt running late I could take if I could just see how much I like her.  She was in the room with us for 30 minutes!  Everyone else I had seen was in and out pretty much.  She made sure she addressed all of our concerns, answered any questions and made a point to get to know us since she said she was going to be the one seeing us till the baby was born.  I found her in Portland Monthly Magazine... Top 10 Doctors in Portland.  She was in the top 10 in OBGYN.  Also, she is at the Interstate office. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Just about everyone in the women's healthcare associates group is incredible.  I see Helen Welch, she is a midwife and I LOVE HER!
  • Loading the player...
  • meglewmeglew member
    I see Dr. Marguerite Stewart at Women's Healthcare Associates in Tualatin (Meridian Park Hospital).  She is great, but books up quite quickly.
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Not sure how far on the west side you want, but I LOVE my family medical doctor at OHSU's Family Medicine at South Waterfront. I see Jennifer Lochner. She's calm, informative, and definitely not pushy. Plus, as a family medical doctor, she will also provide the care for our LO so we can have post-partum and well-baby visits at the same time. And, she's not missing apts because of births. The clinic is usually running on time, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Dr Brodsky at Women's Healthcare Associates next to St V's. She's really great. I don't like her nurse much, but once she gets in the room I'm really happy and feel like she cares. And she's really funny too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I go to the Columbia Women's Clinic at St V's and love all of the doctors that I have seen in there. =)

OH, and they are always ON TIME. Which is amazing. I actually switched from Women's Healthcare Associates because I kept getting rescheduled after already showing up for my appt... and if I did get in it sometimes took 45 mins plus, just for a 10 min appt. Not exaggerating. 

• I see Lara Williams at Everywomen's health in Emanuel Hospital. I really like her, as well as the doc who delivered my baby, Ribbink. I know a few other ladies on here see Dr. Williams as well.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Personal Photo Blog

First tourist of the Season:
  • I saw Dr. Karlsson at Women's Healthcare Associates for both my sons pregnancy and my twins pregnancy.  I was really happy with her and felt that she cared about my pregnancies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"