Los Angeles Babies
Options

Reasonably priced photographer?

Anyone know of a good photographer? ?We moved from Chicago where my friend would come over and take great photos for $150 and we'd make he and his family food and he'd give us all the photos on a disc. ?Not expecting that exact deal out here...but does anyone know of a reasonably priced photographer? ?Thanks!

Re: Reasonably priced photographer?

• Options
    Try dianahenderson.com or dianahenderson.com/photography. I dont know if she's exactly in your price range, but she's great. 
  • Options

carol sheridan is fantastic...she shot my wedding, my boudoir shoot, and my maternity photos..I will go to her for pictures of our little one plus this pregnancy...fantastic, and very reasonable...tell her aliki sent you:

www.carolsheridan.com?

Proud mom to DD Born Oct. 26, 2007, and DS Sept. 2, 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Email me at cubrixphotography@gmail.com I can do the $150 on weekdays (in-home or outdoor session) Exclusive props provided for babies.
  • Options

My husband and I photograph families, children and weddings.  We are still developing a portfolio and website.  I will beat any price you have.  I'm a teacher who's been laid off (AGAIN) and we really need the money!  We have a real passion for photography.  Email me and I can send you some of the shots in our portfolio.  We can do indoor or outdoor.

Contact us at:  thewilcoxfamily@yahoo.com

We will give you ALL images on a CD and rights to the pictures to print whatever you'd like.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"