3rd Trimester

Re: Do they ever stop?

• Options
    Damn scroll again. Wheres it at? Name of post?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedgurl26:
    Damn scroll again. Wheres it at? Name of post?

1st tri... Subway LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Damn I want to snark so badly, but you guys all make me feel like such a biitch  because you're all so nice lol...I felt really bad the other day did you see the "JoiNinG ThIrD TrI" or some shiit like? I felt like I started it, damn kid got hella heated too!
  • Options
    imageNewLerma:
    Damn I want to snark so badly, but you guys all make me feel like such a biitch  because you're all so nice lol...I felt really bad the other day did you see the "JoiNinG ThIrD TrI" or some shiit like? I felt like I started it, damn kid got hella heated too!
    I missed it but read it later. Your response made me LOL! I was really annoyed with it and would of done the same. I was sad I couldn't have been on when it was all going on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageNewLerma:

Oh I missed it... do tell!

• Options

I didn't say anything, outside of the fact that their microwaves are different...I played nice.  

I eat Subway all the time...yum. 

• Options
    imagegrinsandgiggles:

I didn't say anything, outside of the fact that their microwaves are different...I played nice.  

I eat Subway all the time...yum. 

ME TOO!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"