Trying to Get Pregnant

Old Navy you make me angry---

I thought these Q's were supposed to be up already, ugh...too tired to wait any longer...but I must....

Re: Old Navy you make me angry---

• im in the same boat! what time does it usually update? im starting to get sleepy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just commenting on it in the roll call post. I've been checking since like 730...getting annoyed. It updates at different times each week to throw everyone off.

I'm off tomorrow so luckily I can sleep in...but agh I'm going nuts!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • i just replied to you over there but all stay over here. I think all make it to 12:30 but then need to sleep. So, how is your night going?
  • ya it updates at different times but i think it always updates before midnight, but i could be totally wrong! but that is what most have said...usually i just wait til friday mid morning, but I really want a good Q this week like one of the $75 off $100!!! that would be fantastic!!

and i am getting very very bored...the boards seem dead almost tonight

• MrsDTMrsDT member
    ugh me too! I was so determined tonight! And it doesn't always update by midnight, one time it was 3:00am
  • imagejessicasue87:

ya it updates at different times but i think it always updates before midnight, but i could be totally wrong! but that is what most have said...usually i just wait til friday mid morning, but I really want a good Q this week like one of the $75 off $100!!! that would be fantastic!!

and i am getting very very bored...the boards seem dead almost tonight

midnight east coast or west coast time? Doesnt old navy now that it is 12:09!?

• imageMrsDT:
    ugh me too! I was so determined tonight! And it doesn't always update by midnight, one time it was 3:00am

will definately not make it until 3. Girls are we going to try to pull a all nighter :)?

• 3AM!!! ugh, that is way too late for me. I'm in central time lol. so it is only 11.12pm here. definitely not doing an all nighter, but if i get up to use the bathroom i may have to check at some point during the night!!
  • I'm waiting too! My bed time is 10:00, so they need to hurry up and update them! I have a feeling though there's people out there who some how know when it's going to be updated, and they'll probably be the ones to get the good $75 off coupons. boo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageloloindiego:
    I'm waiting too! My bed time is 10:00, so they need to hurry up and update them! I have a feeling though there's people out there who some how know when it's going to be updated, and they'll probably be the ones to get the good $75 off coupons. boo.

i feel like a old lady it gets past 12 and im cranky and tired! also, kind of hungry since its been 5 hours since dinner. do you think its to late for icecream??

• i seen someone post earlier tonight a link to some chat room about the on website and the chat room said that they had info that on was going to post new $75 off $100 a couple times throughout the week, so that more people would get a chance, now who knows if that true but I would like to think so :)
  • imagesstar1308:

imageloloindiego:
    I'm waiting too! My bed time is 10:00, so they need to hurry up and update them! I have a feeling though there's people out there who some how know when it's going to be updated, and they'll probably be the ones to get the good $75 off coupons. boo.

i feel like a old lady it gets past 12 and im cranky and tired! also, kind of hungry since its been 5 hours since dinner. do you think its to late for icecream? 

NO eat the icecream...i just finished my icecream!!!

• MrsDTMrsDT member
    yep, I'm in that chat room now. Its all just rumors tho, who knows what is true
  • chocolate sundae with whip cream here i come! no, i better not. Girls im going to bed. Goodnight! good luck!
  • I have to ask what are these coupons????
  • they are on the old navy website under the oldnavyweekly dot com and you click around and find coupons!! last week i only got a 30% off but they have a whole bunch of different ones. you can only use them in store i believe so that kinda stinks but they are great!
  • and you are waiting for this weeks?

• OMG i got sooo excited cuz i refreshed the old navy homepage and that changed but no new Q's yet, sad... maybe that is a sign they are about to upload?!?!?!?!?
  • MrsDTMrsDT member
    Really?? It didn't change for me :(
  • ya it now has one of the guy manikins (sp ??) on it with some green hoodie.
  • Ooh I wanna try this! How will I know when it's ready?
  • I have had that chat room open on one side of the screen with the old navy weekly on the other side.

It is completely out of control.

I juuuuuuust want one of those big fatty coupons.

Meh.

Yay for West Coasties tonight---hopefully?

?

• imageLexi0402:
    Ooh I wanna try this! How will I know when it's ready?

there is no way of knowing you just have to keep updating your screen for old navy...and boy is it getting old and boring!!

• MrsDTMrsDT member
    I can't hold out much longer :( I'm sure the second I go to bed they'll be up!
  • I know me too! I just want a coupon! is that too much to ask for! LOL
  • imagejessicasue87:

imageLexi0402:
    Ooh I wanna try this! How will I know when it's ready?

there is no way of knowing you just have to keep updating your screen for old navy...and boy is it getting old and boring!!

do i go to oldnavy.com or stick with the oldnavyweekly.com?
  • stick with oldnavyweekly dot com that is what i do
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"