Parenting

For you, BoF -- a PABST

It's not about you, so don't get your knickers in a twist.  I just thought maybe if I started, you'd be inspired to follow suit, what with being punchy and all.

Here goes:

I don't like you.  One bit.  You think you know so much about so many things that you can't possibly be informed about.  I try to be nice, but whenever you reply to one of my posts with your ever so helpful advice, I die a little inside.  I really lost respect for you a few months ago and it's never coming back -- especially when I can read the snideness between the lines.  Suck it.  TYVM.

Re: For you, BoF -- a PABST

• I love "suck it". ?It's so much more fun to say than, "f*ckyou". ?
  • Well then, THAT my friend was a good one.

Now, if I could just figure out who it was about...

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh. You are killing me. I need to know who this is!
    imageimageimage
  • I can't help it if some of the stuff on here is bloody basic.

Suck it yourself :-) 

• every time I see a post from you, I think " oh, there's douchebag tattle pants" and now since a semi recent post, I think "look at all the signs!! Clearly jesus is on his way!!"

Im not a fan. not a fan.

ETA: this is NOT about anyone who has posted here thusfar.

• imagemarrymemylove:

I can't help it if some of the stuff on here is bloody basic.

Suck it yourself :-) 

Get over yourself, MMML.  It's SO not about you.  Trust.  If I had issue with you, I'd tell you as much.

• imageBrideofranken:

every time I see a post from you, I think " oh, there's douchebag tattle pants" and now since a semi recent post, I think "look at all the signs!! Clearly jesus is on his way!!"

Im not a fan. not a fan.

ETA: this is NOT about anyone who has posted here thusfar.

Duuuuuuude.  For a quick sec, I thought your post was a reply to *me* -- not a general PABST.  I about got MY knickers in a twist!

Now I'm trying to figure out who it is.  Well played.

• My sincerest apologies. I would hope you would be frank, that's so much better. 
  • imagemarrymemylove:
    My sincerest apologies. I would hope you would be frank, that's so much better. 

I'd certainly be frank with you.  I know you can take it and I think you expect as much from people.

• I'll throw mine in too

I hate the high & mighty vibe I get from your posts. You come across as though you are the best mom on the planet, & . . . let's just say I have my doubts. Your way is not always the right way, so please remove the stick from your_ass.

ETA: I'll clarify - this is not about MMML.

• imagemamarazzi:

imagemarrymemylove:
    My sincerest apologies. I would hope you would be frank, that's so much better. 

I'd certainly be frank with you.  I know you can take it and I think you expect as much from people.

I am touched, really. And you're right.

Now if I could just work out who you are talking about... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"