Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Re: Clicky Poll

• Options

DVD Invitation? Or is it something to play at her party? You make and sell dvd slideshows? I make them and have sold a few here and there. What program do you use?

I've done a mix of upbeat songs and sappy ones. I just use the more silly pictures during the upbeat song. :)

• Options

yeah...I make DVDs and DVD Invitations. I use several programs. Some of my favorites are the Roxio line.

I don't know why....but I just can't find a good mix between the sappy and upbeat songs. I have mixed them for customers and like it...but I can't make up my mind now for this. I am probably just being too picky :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's always harder for your own stuff. I'm going check out that link in your siggy..I've never seen a dvd invitation before.
  • Options

Argh!!! You did it, you made me cry.

DD's birthday is tomorrow. ::::sob::::::

I would say for an invite you would want it to be upbeat.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I don't have any samples of invitations up yet....just bc when I do them they have peoples real names, address and other info. I made up one a long time back just to give my customers an "idea" although it isn't the same as a completed one. here is the link...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWcWfwABgg4

They come with a simple paper invitation, RSVP card (extra charge), a website to share details (although I can make one for any occastion, this is usually used for weddings...may list wedding party, hotel accoms, directions to church/reception) and also an email address to have guests RSVP to.

• Options
    imagejenifairies:

Argh!!! You did it, you made me cry.

DD's birthday is tomorrow. ::::sob::::::

I would say for an invite you would want it to be upbeat.

Awe...didn't mean to make you cry! But I know I will be in the same boat. DH was laughing at me bc I was crying listening to the lyrics of all of these songs as I was trying to narrow down my music selection. I have no clue how I will handle her acutal bday!! Anyhow..Happy First Bday Alaina!!

• Options
    imagenpaulsell:

I don't have any samples of invitations up yet....just bc when I do them they have peoples real names, address and other info. I made up one a long time back just to give my customers an "idea" although it isn't the same as a completed one. here is the link...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWcWfwABgg4

They come with a simple paper invitation, RSVP card (extra charge), a website to share details (although I can make one for any occastion, this is usually used for weddings...may list wedding party, hotel accoms, directions to church/reception) and also an email address to have guests RSVP to.

Well, I know what I'm making for DD's birthday!! That will be fun. Thanks for sharing...I'd buy one from you if I didn't do them already, haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"