Success after IF
Options

saw the babies today!!!

I had my 22w u/s today and everything looks fabulous!?

They each measure a little over a pound each (I can't believe I have over 2lbs. of baby inside of me)! ?

We didn't get to see OB, I had to reschedule for next week because he had to go to a delivery...I honestly don't really mind because I'll get to hear the heartbeats again and it makes for less time between checkups. ?:)

I'm just so excited to meet these feisty babies I've got in there. ??

Re: saw the babies today!!!

• Options

Do you know what they are yet? or are you not finding out?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

Do you know what they are yet? or are you not finding out?

A is a girl and B is a boy. ?I can't wait to find out about your babies!!!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought that is what I remembered. My u/s tech took a quicl peek on Monday and thinks it's girls:) Since they are identical we only need to see one:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • Options
    SOOOOO exciting!!
  • Options

imageMrs.Babbsy:
    I thought that is what I remembered. My u/s tech took a quicl peek on Monday and thinks it's girls:) Since they are identical we only need to see one:)

?

Oh...that's awesome! ?I think DH kind of panicked when we saw A was a girl and hadn't seen B yet - I don't think he wanted to be so outnumbered (including the dog) in our house!!!

That will be SO much fun!!?

• Options
    My hubby won't believe it until we have the big u/s on May 11th, but he is goinging to be totally wrapped:) He wasn't with me.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"