Success after IF
Options

We have a heartbeat!!

I am 7 weeks along but measuring 6w5d but that said that is perfectly fine and normal. The heartbeat was about 140 bpm and we were able to hear it too. It is such a surreal feeling!! First OB appt is on Wed and first u/s with them is June 9. I hope June 9 is here before we know it!!!!

?She said the chances of miscarriage just went down to under 10% since we saw and heard heartbeat. Did your RE tell you this too??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We have a heartbeat!!

• Options

Congrats. I have one baby measuring 4 days behind.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    140 is a great number! ?Congratulations!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  Sounds like things are going along just fine!!!
  • Options

I'm measuring about 4 days behind, according to LMP, but the doc also said they dont worry unless it's a week difference. I have heard that from many ppl today!

Congrats! I think we're batting 100% today !  wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I've heard 11%, but I like your number better! lol)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    Hooray! Congrats! What a wonderful feeling that must be - I can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    epphdepphd member
    Wonderful!  CONGRATS!!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options

Congrats!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"