Multiples
Options

so...H has the swine flu

So I got a phone call today from "D"H - the first one in three weeks. I thought he was going to ask about Audrey's helmet that she got today. Nope.

He has the SWINE FLU, ZOMG!

I seriously had to hold the phone away while I LMAO. Apparently, his co-worker's wife is a nurse where the sick kids from a neighboring school were treated. She got sick, husband got sick, and spread it to H at work.

Chances are he is just full o'sh!t. But if not, I hope he craps his pants.

Re: so...H has the swine flu

• Options
    Indifferent karma much?  I also hope he craps his pants- and then you can make a blinky!
  • Options
    lol. ?now he's officially a swine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Well at least it was someone deserving ...
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

I agree with pp...completely and totally karma. 

I sure hope though that his stupid butt hasn't been around your girls lately. :(

• Options
    imagejlc071903:

I agree with pp...completely and totally karma. 

I sure hope though that his stupid butt hasn't been around your girls lately. :(

No, not in two weeks thank goodness!

• Options
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahah! karma's a biitch!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    Wow, I missed the backstory, but sounds like he deserves it.  Karma is a B*TCH!
  • Options

imageapril062604:
    lol. ?now he's officially a swine!

LOVE it!?

• Options
    A very deserving canidate.
  • Options

You know Jenn...the more I think about this, it's prob CRAP. There's only 132 cases reported as of this morning...so he's one of them?

How convenient right before the weekend...don't ya think?

(it takes 1-3 days to get results of the flu too)?

• Options
    imagesweater:

You know Jenn...the more I think about this, it's prob CRAP. There's only 132 cases reported as of this morning...so he's one of them?

(it takes 1-3 days to get results of the flu too) 

Probably, but that is completely fine by me. His parents made him check into a hotel since his dad has such a weak immune system from his transplant.

• Options
    imagenbjenni:
    imagesweater:

Probably, but that is completely fine by me. His parents made him check into a hotel since his dad has such a weak immune system from his transplant.

Hilarious.  Especially if this a story he made up for your sympathy and now he has to pay for a hotel. Either way, karma!

I had a dream about you last night, Jennifer! I was calling you because I wanted the name of good divorce attorney for my parents. It was so weird....

• Options

Give me a L

Give me an O

Give me a S

Give me an E

Give me a R

What's that spell? Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!

• Options
    imageHeather.D:
    imagenbjenni:
    imagesweater:

Hilarious.  Especially if this a story he made up for your sympathy and now he has to pay for a hotel. Either way, karma!

I had a dream about you last night, Jennifer! I was calling you because I wanted the name of good divorce attorney for my parents. It was so weird....

Oh man, that IS weird. I've had many dreams about people from here. Maybe that should tell me to take a bump vacation, lol.

• Options
    Amen to that.  ha ha ha
  • Options
    HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  Just what he deserves!
  • Options
    imageSNL0605:

Give me a L

Give me an O

Give me a S

Give me an E

Give me a R

What's that spell? Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"