Eco-Friendly Family
Options

DH is so sweet!

We're watching our friends' son tonight, and he is sick and fussy.  When it was time to put him to sleep, I asked DH if he wanted to make him a bottle or hold him.  He said he'd hold him, then promptly took the bottle and rocked him to sleep.  Now J is awake again (DH tried to lay him down and he woke up) and screaming and DH is calmly rocking him to sleep again.  I know guys that won't do this with their own kids, and you can forget about someone else's kid!!  He's so ready for a LO of our own.  :)  Yay for sweet DHs!!!!
After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DH is so sweet!

• Options

sounds to me like you have a keeper!

my DH never tries to put DS down or helps out when the baby's upset. He just can't do calming vibes. He is great at playtime...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejennterrell:

sounds to me like you have a keeper!

my DH never tries to put DS down or helps out when the baby's upset. He just can't do calming vibes. He is great at playtime...

I think so!!  He is VERY calm!  He's one of those people that all babies and animals love.  It's just his nature!!  I'm thankful for this, too.  I'm the hyper one.  We balance each other out!   :)  Yay for great DHs- at bedtime AND playtime!!  ;)

ETA: Your LO is SO PRECIOUS!!!!!

After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"