Trying to Get Pregnant

Clearblue easy Fertilty Monitor

Just wondering if anyone has or is using this monitor.  I read the directions but was wondering when you start testing.  I have not had a period since January and starting a new medicine to make me start.  My Dr. said my period should return in 4-6 weeks.  I have been on the meds for a week now.  Any advice or info is appricated!  TIA!!!

Re: Clearblue easy Fertilty Monitor

• What medicine are you on to start your period...usually you take it for 7-10 days and then AF will come within a couple weeks after that.

The CBEFM needs to be set between cycle day 1 -5. Day 5 is the last day you can set the "m" button for the time of day you'll be testing. So you don't need to do anything until your period gets here.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I am taking cabergoline twice a week for high prolactin.  Can you ovulate and then have your period or do you just have a period?  I am have bought TCYF but still slightly confused!  Thank you for your help!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have no idea about that medicine. Sorry. Maybe someone else will know.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • you can start it between cd1-5, just set it to what day you're on. the first cycle it will ask for a daily test beginning on day 6. after a month or two, it should be later (depending on the readings from the previous cycle). mine now asks for tests on day 9. also, once you get a peak reading, don't use any more sticks that cycle, it's not necessary. i would recommend charting as well just to make sure you're ovulating and also peeing in a cup instead of directly onto the stick. good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a CBEFM and love it!  You set it between CD1-5 (first five days of your period) and then one the first cycle it'll ask for sticks on CD6.  If you end up having long(ish) cycles (mine are typically 31 days) then it will ask for your first sticks around CD9.

Good luck!  I recommend charting as well as using the CBEFM, but you certainly don't have to. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"