Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

*** NBJENNI ***

I need the lowdown on helmet: day one - how's she doing?  What's the protocol for now - how many hours?  Hope Audrey's doing well!
Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

Re: *** NBJENNI ***

• Options

::butting in::

I love little Jack!  Cutie!  And did I see the other day that you're weaning?  How's that going?

Stasa 01.15.09 * Lexi 03.24.11 * Tommy 04.27.13 * Merklet #4 due 10.10.15

BLOG    THE BABY STANDARD    FLICKR    VIDEOS

• Options

So far, so good! She only wore it for about an hour today. Here is the schedule:

Day 1 - one hour on, one hour off
    Day 2 - two hours on, one hour off
    Day 3 - four hours on, one hour off
    Day 4 - eight hours on, one hour off
    Day 5 - 23 hours

She looks so cute and really doesn't mind it. I'm putting pics on blog now, so check it in about 10 minutes.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Kari - haven't quite started yet - I'm weaning from ep'ing so jack is already 100 percent bottle fed and has already been getting some formula every day as well so we're good to go on that front.  I can't wait to be done pumping although as much as I can't stand it - I still feel weirdly sad.  I am nuts.

nbjenni  - I will be checking out the blog shortly!!  Thanks!

Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options
    Lucy, I think it's AMAZING that you've gotten this far with EPing especially with all of the obstacles you faced with BFing. 
    Stasa 01.15.09 * Lexi 03.24.11 * Tommy 04.27.13 * Merklet #4 due 10.10.15

BLOG    THE BABY STANDARD    FLICKR    VIDEOS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"