Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Crib Recall Question

For those of you that had a Jardine crib recalled in the previous recall, how long did it take to get your voucher?  Was it only for another Jardine crib or any brand?  The reason I ask is babies r us only has a couple of Jardine cribs to choose from.

Thanks.

Re: Crib Recall Question

• Options
    The slat broke off of my crib on Saturday. I spoke w/Jardine on Monday/Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon they agreed to give me a voucher for my broken crib to be used on any brand crib at BRU. They are in the process of sending me boxes to ship my crib to them. When they receive my crib they will FedEx the voucher. I have not recived the boxes yet. Also, when I called on Tuesday, the crib wasn't recalled yet. Then tonight on the news I see the exact pic of my crib and they describe the exact problem I had. freaky!
  • Options
    Ok, it makes sense that they want to receive the crib first but where is the baby supposed to sleep in the mean time? Grrr...I hate recalls.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just bought another crib that we are using. I have a friend whose DD is pg, so I'll take her shopping for a crib when I actually get the voucher & she can just pay me for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"