Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NBR: Myrtle Beach

I am trying to convince DH to take a trip over the summer (he is not a beach person so I figure MB has lots of other things to do!)...where are some good, toddler friendly places to stay?  I kind of thinking someplace with a kitchenette would be nice. TIA

Re: NBR: Myrtle Beach

• Options

Well, if you want a place with a lot of strip clubs for your DH, he'll LOVE MB!  Sorry, but MB is dirty, sleezy, crowded, full of teenagers.  Ugh. Trust me - I lived there for a short time.  And if your DH is not a beach person, why go to a beach?

Anyway, Breakers is a MB landmark.  A great place to stay and I always recommend it for people going to MB.  The new Paradise Tower is nice.  Take a look - https://www.breakers.com/

• Options
    imageStageDva:

Well, if you want a place with a lot of strip clubs for your DH, he'll LOVE MB!  Sorry, but MB is dirty, sleezy, crowded, full of teenagers.  Ugh. Trust me - I lived there for a short time.  And if your DH is not a beach person, why go to a beach?

Anyway, Breakers is a MB landmark.  A great place to stay and I always recommend it for people going to MB.  The new Paradise Tower is nice.  Take a look - https://www.breakers.com/

Haha, so so true. Someone asked a similar question today on the travel board, asking San Diego or MB? I replied San Diego and some posters got mad that I dared say it was better than MB. Uh, yah.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think MB is terrible.  Yeah, there are beaches I'd rather vacation but it's an OK place.  We've stayed here and they have rooms with kitchenettes.  They also have a water park type area for kids.

Are you totally sold on MB?  Is it a location thing or what?  Edisto is a great beach in SC, if that might be an option for you.  It's very quiet and not a lot on the actual beach, but it's within easy driving distance of Charleston for non-beachy stuff.  We also like Wilmington in NC a lot.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We book a place from www.northmyrtlebeach.com. Most of them are condo type places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"