1st Trimester
Options

Falling asleep at work

So today I totally napped at my desk during lunch (I ate my lunch throughout the day instead of at my lunch time) and it was the BEST THING EVER.  The teacher who I currently share an office with is bringing in the cushion to the papasan frame that is sitting in our closet, and we are turning the closet into my nap room.  Hopefully that will get me through til the end of the school year--I seriously cannot stay awake all day!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Falling asleep at work

• Options
    HA HA HA HAHAAA!!! I'm definitely ready for a nap at like 1130 AM! then another at 2 or 3 and I am DEFINITELY NOT a napper! I wish I had a nap area at work! Enjoy it!! :)
  • Options
    that is a wonderful idea!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i work in day care, i have 8 one year olds in my room! i work 7-4 with a one hour lunch break, yesterday my boss sent me to "lunch" at 9:30!!!!! i started crying and told her i was sick and had to go home... i got home at 10:30 and slept from 11 to 4:30!  i dont know how im going to last.
    NestBaby Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I hear that, I nap for about a half hour everyday at lunch in our aesthetic room.  Its a room where we do chemical peels etc.  Its dark, soft music and the bed/table is soft with warm fluffy blankets!  When its time to go back to work one of the girls or the doc will come and knock on the door for me.  Its a sweet deal!

That is awesome that the teacher with you is hooking you up with a nap space! you need all the energy you can get!  I wish I could get an hour nap though.

• Options

I just lay my head down on my ergonomic wristrest thingy for my keyboard and if anyone comes in I raise my head and say 'In the name of Jesus, AMEN!"

So far no one has said anything to me LOL.

• Options
    I keep a blanket behind my desk and nap on the floor using my bookbag as a pillow. (I teach as well.)
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"