Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Please spoil the end of Twilight for me!!

So I finally got my hands on Twilight from a local library and of course I couldn't finish reading it in the three weeks that I had it! (Before you ask what took me so long....I had a busy last few weeks!! And while I used to read on the elliptical, I've spent more time doing the shred lately which means less reading!) The book has a gazillion holds so I couldn't renew it and I won't be able to get my hands on it again for quite some time (unless I buy it!)

Anyway...I read up to the part where Bella meets the scary vampire at the local dance studio in Phoenix and finds that her mother is safe.

TIA!

Re: Please spoil the end of Twilight for me!!

• Options
    Um, let me try and remember. She survives, but barely. They all got to the hospital, including her mom and she ends up going back to Washington. Crap. I can't remember the rest. sorry :( At least she survives! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The bad vampire attacks her and bites her on the wrist. Edward comes to save her and sucks the poison out of her before it can change her. That's about the just of it, it's been awhile since I've read it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAlli3586:
    The bad vampire attacks her and bites her on the wrist. Edward comes to save her and sucks the poison out of her before it can change her. That's about the just of it, it's been awhile since I've read it.

She goes back to Washington and they go to prom together. Victoria is still tracking her too.

• Options
    Oh yeah, then they kill the vamp and make it look like a fire!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"