Cincinnati Babies
Options

***teacherjess***

We have 11 month olds!  Can you believe it??  I sure can't!  I was just wondering what you had planned for Leah's big day?  Are you guys having a big party?  I saw your post in the mom's check-in--I am so impressed with her vocab!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ***teacherjess***

• Options

Hey! Can you believe it? This time last year, we were still pregnant. It seems unimaginable!

We are having a little party with our local friends and then my parents. DH's parents will fly up the following week. So nothing too big. Do you guys have a party planned? I loved shopping for all the fun birthday plates/napkins with the themes. We are doing pink polka dots!

I have been surprised by Leah's vocab, too! She is not really trying to walk yet, so that's the next thing we're going to focus on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That sounds like fun--I love polka dots!  We're actually doing a Curious George theme and having a cook out.  Should be fun!  I'm getting way into the party planning and I'm really hoping for nice weather.

At this stage I think they really do focus on one or the other.  Logan started walking at 10 months but aside from "dada" and the occasional "mama" he babbles a lot but we don't know what he's saying.  Sometimes he says it to us like he expects us to know though!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Curious George! They have some of the cutest Curious George party stuff around. I think the weather will be nice-- May usually is (that's why I loved having a baby in May :)).

I agree on the focusing thing. Leah was all about talking and is NOT all about walking. I think she'll be a late walker, which is okay by me. There are huge differences between her and some of our friends with babies the same age-- it's amazing how they all move on such different paces. She has a "baby friend" who walked around 9.5 months and doesn't say a word. So who knows? I'm glad our pedi hasn't pushed us on it or anything. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"