1st Trimester
Options

I'm seriously draaaaaaaaaaging my self to workout....

I keep hearing how healthy it is to workout.  I have zero energy and no desire.  UGHHH - I need to remember not to think about what I want/need but rather what is best for the baby......

Sorry just had to vent :)

Re: I'm seriously draaaaaaaaaaging my self to workout....

• Options
    I never regret working out --- only when I don't!  I always tell myself that I can just walk if I'm exhausted and I usually end up doing more once I get there.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I AGREE!!!!! I'm an athlete, runner and figure skater... I ran a half marathon a month ago before I was pregnant I felt GREAT! NOW I can hardly keep my energy to run TWO MILES! I FEEL SO LAME!!! Seriously where did it all go? Will it get better? I keep telling myself that if I keep going and running like I was or build back up then it will feel great again..... Anyone else feel the same or have tips???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    im right there with you i would rather take a nap
  • Options
    I forced myself to do yoga today.
    imageimage
  • Options

imagefiguresk8r28@hotmail.com:
    I AGREE!!!!! I'm an athlete, runner and figure skater... I ran a half marathon a month ago before I was pregnant I felt GREAT! NOW I can hardly keep my energy to run TWO MILES! I FEEL SO LAME!!! Seriously where did it all go? Will it get better? I keep telling myself that if I keep going and running like I was or build back up then it will feel great again..... Anyone else feel the same or have tips???

I feel the same! I normally went to the gym 4 days a week. Now I get home from work and the couch looks so inviting. I don't have any tips other than flat out making myself go because I know its good for the both of us

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I remember how fat I was last time. That is my motivation for getting myself to the gym. I can only go in the morning. I usually feel pretty crummy for the rest of the day. But damn it. I worked out and that's all that matters.
  • Options
    It's important for you to decipher between laziness and not being able to. I love working out, makes me feel good and I know it'll help that much more in labor, but I do have those times when I just don't want to! But, I know once I get going I'll be fine and I'd regret more not doing it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"