3rd Trimester
Options

Pinching in Cervix?

My LO is being a little booger today. He was kicking me in the cervix earlier today (three good kicks man did that hurt). He has stopped kicking me in that general area thank god, but now my cervix keeps getting this pinching feeling.. It actually really hurts, anyone else get weird cervix pains sometimes?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pinching in Cervix?

• Options

is he breech? otherwise it's prolly not kicks more like punches. lol

I've had shooting pains and such too. They suck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've had the shooting/pinching pains for most of the pregnancy. OB says it's normal growing pains.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had some pinching pains in my cervix (or that area at least) for the last couple weeks. My doctor didn't seem too concerned about it at my appt yesterday.
  • Options
    I have no idea if he is breech or not lol. I don't think he has settled into a permanent position yet cuz I still feel kicks and punches all over the place. Good to know the weird cervix pain is normal though! Big Smile
  • Options
    It could still be kicks if you are 29 weeks,  He may not be head down yet.  My baby didn't get head down until about 32 weeks.  I have the same problem lately though.  I get low sharp pains lately. 
  • Options

imagepinkbride07:
    It could still be kicks if you are 29 weeks,  He may not be head down yet.  My baby didn't get head down until about 32 weeks.  I have the same problem lately though.  I get low sharp pains lately. 

My OB told me that he probably wouldn't get in the head down position until I was around 32 or 33 weeks. So you are probably right about the kicks thing, cuz those kicks felt strong like his kicks do! Ouch! LOL

• Options
    Mine have become just about constant now. My doc keep telling me that it's nothing to be alarmed about as long as my cervix isn't dilating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"