Multiples
Options

what stroller do you have...

Looking for a stroller that will accomodate 2 graco snug ride car seats. Let me know which 1 you all have.... thanks... recommendations??>

Re: what stroller do you have...

• Options

the kolcraft Contours tandem will... but you have to buy one extra car seat adaptor.

The double snap & go's will also (the contours stroller is basically a DSNG when you take the seats off and use the carseats so you would not need both).

I think there are some Graco strollers that take 2- but i don't know which ones- i'm not a fan of the Graco strollers.

there are no side by side strollers that take 2 car seats.

• Options

i see you have a toddler too... the contours has a litlte handle for a toddler to hold on to and walk along side....

and as far as a stroller for all 3 - I got the Valco Trimode Twin + toddler seat - it's really the only option for 2 infants + a toddler other than getting a triple.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the same one as Goldie. I LOVE it and it was less expensive than the other strollers.?
  • Options

Thank you very much. I went to register at B'rus and honestly.....they didn't have *** for twins... atleast not that I was impressed with. Thanks again!

Daniela

• Options
    The DouGlider or the Quattro will both take those seats. I have a DouGlider, we really like it. It's great for narrow store aisles, sidewalks...It's heavy, but truely, anything made for multiples is heavy. I also have an Esprit SunSpeed Dou- it's ok. It's a side by side and had it not been so crazy cheap on schnoop.com, I wouldn't have gotten it. The wheel snapped off and we are currently waiting for the new frame to be delivered.
    no day but today~ RENT  *HEG survivors*
    ::where a sig pic would go if TB wasn't a d*ck::
     Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the duo glider...haven't used it yet but liked it in the store.
  • Options

I'm cheap! Just incase, I also got 2 of the $20 umbrella strollers and the connectors. I use them whenever we're going to crowded places or for trips. If I'm aloneI use the connector and when my DH is with me he has one and I have one.?

GL! and congrats!!?

• Options
    We have the Double Snap n Go (DSNG) and have been happy with it.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    The Graco Quattro Tour Duo can accommodate two Snug Rides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"