1st Trimester
Options

January mommas Offical Check-In

I do need an offical start to are group count so please state your Name and Due date please thanks!

Re: January mommas Offical Check-In

• Options
    I'm Sadie. EDD: January 2, 2010 - my sister's birthday. Smile
    natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi.. I'm Kim... I'm not totally sure on my due date as I go to the dr in a week... I'm guessing January 14th? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm Megan! EDD 1/3/2010
  • Options
    I'm Stacey. EDD is 1-8-10.
  • Options

I'll join officially after I know this pregnancy will stick.  I believe I'm still on the June list from my previous pregnancy.

But I will say again, in case it was missed below - can you please hold off on an official name vote until more people get their bfp's?

I just got mine, very early, and I am due Jan 9.  We aren't even half-way through January, in terms of edd's yet.  It's not fair to the people who will join later not to have a say, and there is nothing wrong with just calling it the January mamas for now.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options

I'm Jessie and my EDD - Jan 5th

and i agree about waiting to vote on the name as well, we're so early, we could all be coming up with suggestions and vote in a few weeks!

• Options

imagekellysgirl2006:
    Hi.. I'm Kim... I'm not totally sure on my due date as I go to the dr in a week... I'm guessing January 14th? 

Can you really be due Jan 14th?  That seems wrong.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm Cassie and EDD is Jan 5th.
  • Options
    imageeasjer05:

I'll join officially after I know this pregnancy will stick.  I believe I'm still on the June list from my previous pregnancy.

But I will say again, in case it was missed below - can you please hold off on an official name vote until more people get their bfp's?

I just got mine, very early, and I am due Jan 9.  We aren't even half-way through January, in terms of edd's yet.  It's not fair to the people who will join later not to have a say, and there is nothing wrong with just calling it the January mamas for now.

JUST AN FYI I DELETED THE NAME POLL DUE TO SOME POOR ATTITUDES AND MISSING SUGGESTIONS.. WILL DO ANOTHER POLL STARTING MAY 1OTH!

• Options
    imageAngie&Junichi:

imagekellysgirl2006:

i was JUST about to say that . . . .
  • Options
    imagejessiecow:
    imageAngie&Junichi:

imagekellysgirl2006:

i was JUST about to say that . . . .

Great minds think alike!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm Jen, EDD January 8.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageAngie&Junichi:

imagekellysgirl2006:

It could be correct based on LMP, but not realistically based on ovulation.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options
    Im Denesha and my expected due date is Jan. 4 2010.
  • Options

Stephanie EDD 1/1/2010

I am glad you are in the clear Jessica, and a good call on the postponed name poll!  We will have plenty of time to be called snowflakes or whatever!Smile

• Options
    imageStephanieLoes:

Stephanie EDD 1/1/2010

I am glad you are in the clear Jessica, and a good call on the postponed name poll!  We will have plenty of time to be called snowflakes or whatever!Smile

Thanks I have just been under a ton of pressure with the first five weeks of pregnancy.. This baby is a miracle and I am crossing my figures that things will go as planned for DH.. He's really worried about me!

• Options
    my name is Dionne, just found out today that #2 is on the way!!! I don't want to find out my EDD, because our daughter was 11 days late from my first EDD and the wait just about drove me nutso.  So currently I would say anywhere from Jan 3-13! :)
  • Options

imagedionnemd10:
    my name is Dionne, just found out today that #2 is on the way!!! I don't want to find out my EDD, because our daughter was 11 days late from my first EDD and the wait just about drove me nutso.  So currently I would say anywhere from Jan 3-13! :)

That is awesome!  I wish that they didn't give us specific due dates.  It is too easy to focus on that day... My first was thankful only 5 days late, but really I don't know if I even consider that to be overdue.KWIM?

• Options
    Hey I'm Liz.  I am pregnant with #2! - EDD Jan 4 - one month before DD's birthday!
  • Options
    I'm Nicholya and my EDD is January 6, 2010!

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Options
    imageJen&Louie:
    I'm Jen, EDD January 8.
    I'm Jen, too, only due the 7th. ;)
    image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Treesa- I'm due 1/3/10 based on my LMP. But based only short cycle, I would be closer to 12/30/09. ?Ehhhh. We'll see what happens.
    Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • Options
    courtney; edd 1/6/10
  • Options
    Hi. My name is Amanda. Our EDD is Jan 6th.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i'm so excited for you girls!!! i can't wait to join one of these groups again.  i was a May momma the first time around and helped w/the group check-ins from time to time (like when everyone had their babies and i ended up w/a june baby!). 

hoping for a feb. baby!  and hoping to see you girls around on the 1st tri boards!

• Options

imageamanda_doucette@hotmail.com:
    Hi. My name is Amanda. Our EDD is Jan 6th.

just a heads up, i would make a new screen name if it was me.  you don't want your first and last name, let alone your email address out on the interwebs for everyone to see.

• Options
    Erin- EED January 7, 2010 based on LMP. Just got BFP today! Waiting for DH to come home to tell him!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemrscsanders:
    courtney; edd 1/6/10

OMG, your doxie pups are so adorable!  We have two as well, they are so good with ds!

• Options
    My name is Shannon- EDD is 1/1/10
  • Options

You can call me Melaina (sorry I'm not putting my real name on the interwebs) and my EDD is 01.04.2010.

Def. wait on naming us.  I'm trying to think of something clever along the lines of "New Years ______"...but I'm drawing a blank so far!

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Options
    hmm let's call me Em (not putting out real name); EDD: 1/1/10. Can't wait till we get to vote on name :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Kristy. #2 is due on 1-3-10
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Hey girlies! My name is Amanda and my EDD is 1/5/10.
  • Options
    Congrats all!  My name is Helen and my EDD is 1/6/2010
  • Options
    Mrs. H, Due January 1st 2010 : )
    BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • Options
    imageMelaina25:

You can call me Melaina (sorry I'm not putting my real name on the interwebs) and my EDD is 01.04.2010.

Def. wait on naming us.  I'm trying to think of something clever along the lines of "New Years ______"...but I'm drawing a blank so far!

I like the idea of using New Years something too, because it is exclusive to January and doesn't leave out our "snow-free" mamas!  

I thought of the New Year's Noise Makers yesterday, but I don't know how nice that is.  

• Options
    Welcome Ladies.. Let these beautiful January babies not give us too many ups and downs.. Congrats on your BFP.. and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
  • Options

Hi all.  I'm Monica - EDD 1/5.

• Options

Hi, I'm Lisa and I just got my BFP today too! FF says my edd is 1/11/10. 

Nice to meet you all and to see all of you that I know from other boards!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"