1st Trimester
Options

BFP today...whoa!

I have been feeling off for the past couple of days and the timing/chart looked to be about right so, I POAS and...BFP! 

This morning, I used a $1 store test and couldn't quite believe it but the 2 others I took after work finally convinced me.  DH is working late and can't wait to tell him when he gets home!

I guess this is my "introduction"?  Angel

the boymom is expecting a girl!
big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: BFP today...whoa!

• Options
    Congratulations!! ?How exciting for you!! ?Do you know how you're going to tell him? ?My hubby was in the room with me when I took the test, so there wasn't much of a surprise, LOL!
  • Options
    Congrats...welcome...and H&H 9 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you! 

Yes...when I picked up the other tests at the store earlier, I also grabbed a little bib that reads "I love my Daddy".  I stuck it in a little gift bag along with the digi test that actually says PREGNANT and will have him open it when he gets in. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    YaY  H&H9mo!
  • Options

you POAS without DH?

ohh noo.. ha

• Options
    LOL., yes!  I started feeling really nauseous after he left for work and still had a test left from last month.  I was sure it was going to be nothing...and, well...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  I took 3 tests before I believed it, too.  And I just called my DH and told him because I couldn't wait til he got home! Have fun telling yours, and HH 9 months!
    natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yay, so it was a BFP for you! Congrats again and welcome!

It took me 3 tests to believe it, too Big Smile

• Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    congrats!  i got a positive today too!!! :)   we can go through all this fun together :)    second time around for me though, but so far just as exciting.  have fun telling your hubby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"